Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02025 RUB / COP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk you would need to make just about руб 90,999 (COL$4,493,052) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)