Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.115 RUB / HNL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 49% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,947 (L 44,608) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)