Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.064 RUB / HNL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 48% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 156,534 (L 51,080) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)