Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.868 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,493 (S/. 5,144) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)