Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.617 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 78% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 158,308 (13,628元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Buenaventura costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)