Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.350 RUB / CAD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 183% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 297,524 (C$5,188) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)