Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.022 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 128% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 229,901 (€2,498) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)