Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 54.922 RUB / AUD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 262% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 375,980 (AU$6,846) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 4 hours ago)