Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06812 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 174% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 243,921 (₩3,580,920) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)