Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,081 prices entered by 736 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.788 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,476 (ARS $175,679) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)