Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.342 RUB / CZK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 89% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 196,681 (58,846 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.24 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 700 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 5 hours ago)