Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.941 RUB / KGS
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 95,048 (101,042 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)