Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 188% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 276,080 (€3,054) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 4 hours ago)