Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.701 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 133,623 (6,783 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)