Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.603 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 191% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 253,012 (€2,824) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 45 (about 3 hours ago)