Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20110 RUB / NGN *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 187,587 (932,800 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 107,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 2 hours ago)