Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.585 RUB / DZD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 132,710 (226,985 Dinar) in Béchar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)