Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.176 RUB / AZN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 39% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 139,350 (3,085 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)