Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.008 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 97,586 (ARS $96,770) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iquique costs CH$449,990 (about 2 hours ago)