Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.305 RUB / DOP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 149,974 (RD$ 114,964) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)