Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 51.190 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 306% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 361,562 (NZ$7,063) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)