Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.079 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 226% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 306,763 (13,292 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)