Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.359 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 133,515 (S/. 6,251) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 5 hours ago)