Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.104 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 220% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 319,732 (€3,510) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)