Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09835 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 105% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 206,666 (CH$2,101,390) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)