Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.433 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,759 (11,212TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)