Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.573 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 211,900 (€2,289) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)