Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.886 RUB / EGP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,344 (E£ 23,402) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)