Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.517 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 94,000 in Chelyabinsk you would need to make just about руб 60,822 (6,391TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)