Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13758 RUB / XOF
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 194% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 296,767 (2,157,109 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)