Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.183 USD / EUR
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $4,342 (€3,672) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)