Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,819 (CH$2,151,776) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 5 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)