Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $4,699 (₩5,367,684) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.24 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 700 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)