Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.735 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $4,172 (5,673 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)