Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10864 USD / MAD
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,859 (26,317 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)