Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $4,375 (4,375 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 4 hours ago)