Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.187 USD / EUR
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,089 (€1,760) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)