Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $3,453 (€2,947) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)