Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020.
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,328 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibarra costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,008 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perugia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)