Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020.
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,330 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 2 hours ago)