Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Chattanooga, Tennessee you would need to make just about $3,511 (€2,971) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)