Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.360 CAD / CHF
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 74% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,809 (CHF 5,742) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)