Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.517 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,062 (€2,677) in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)