Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,017 (3,369,347 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)