Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.270 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,034 ($6,324) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)