Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,512 in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 4 hours ago)