Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,630 (€3,105) in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 4 hours ago)