Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.538 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,348 (€3,477) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)