Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,139 (16,055,934 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵32 (about 1 hour ago)