Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01914 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,047 (руб 106,994) in Tyumen'.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 3 hours ago)